Friday, April 11, 2008

Get Up and Dance

Thanks to Travis for this weeks topic. This was the hardest yet for me. Way too many great songs!

  • Eric
    Primal Scream - Motley Crue
    Operate - Peaches
    Pimp Juice - Nelly
    Ready to Go - Republica
    Girls - The Prodigy

  • Travis
    Mony Mony - Billy Idol
    Jump (For My Love) - Pointer Sisters
    Everytime We Touch - Cascada
    Lose Control - Missy Elliot
    Pon De Replay - Rihanna

  • Jayme
    Funk Phenomenon - Armand Van Heldon
    Erotic City - Prince
    You Can Do It - Ice Cube
    You Can Leave Your Hat On - Joe Crocker
    White Horse - Unkn.

  • Connie
    Dancing Queen - Abba
    Rush - Big Audio Dynamite II
    Daft Punk Is Playing at My House - LCD Soundsystem
    Technologic - Daft Punk
    The Nearness of You - Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong

  • Benjamin
    Numa Numa remix - Drago Tea
    One Word - Kelly Orbourne
    Rock Me Amadeus - Falco
    Take Your Mama - Scissor Sisters
    Love Shack - B52s

  • Lisa
    Flathead - The Fratellis
    Do Whatcha Wanna - ReBirth Brass Band
    Ecstasy - Rusted Root
    Raum Der Zeit - WIZO
    Like A Prayer - Madonna

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I have never been more productive. Thank you for a better way to dance through the day! (besides my normal coffee and eating all day...)

ps-- I kicked my cube wall on accident at least 4 times today in my bouncing/flailing dance.

nice.

PoweredBy said...

If anyone walks by and I'm wearing polyester and velvet, assume I'm still listening to Pimp Juice. hoooooooo.... cause you wanna put your feet on my rug.

PoweredBy said...

Special thanks for

Mony Mony
Do Watcha Wanna
and Rock Me Amadeus.

I love Fridays.

fritz said...

That was fun--thanks for the great tunage!

I can't wait for Top 5 Friday Dance, Volume 2.

Unknown said...

Jayme and Eric obviously have a fabulous Gangsta Corner. Ten Bucks to the first one to throw down some cardboard...