Friday, May 16, 2008

It's Time! - Top 5 Friday

To refresh everyone's memory, Aaron's topic is as follows:

Must play songs when your girlfriend/boyfriend/person you are stalking/husband/favorite boy-band member/wife/crush is being a complete jerk (and possibly cheating on you)

I thoroughly enjoyed this weeks topic, and even have two songs from the same album. It was a risky move, but they are both just too good. And, if after listening to Bad Things you don't feel completely justified in any and all anger toward the world, you just ain't listening hard enough. :)

  • Jayme

    Attack by 30 Seconds to Mars
    Clumsy by Our Lady Peace
    Get Gone by Fiona Apple
    Song For The Dumped by Ben Folds Five
    Every Little Counts by New Order

  • Steve

    Tiny Vessels by Death Cab for Cutie
    Song for the Dumped by Ben Folds Five
    New Noise by Refused
    Burn by Nine Inch Nails
    Prayer To God by Shellac

  • Eric
    Criminal by Fiona Apple
    Like a Stone by Audioslave
    Cochise by Audioslave
    Bad Things by Wednesday 13
    I'm Above by Mad Season
  • Travis

    Can’t Not – Alanis Morissette
    Hate (I Really Don’t Like You) – The Plain White T’s
    You Suck – The Murmurs
    Call Me When You’re Sober – Evanescence
    Hooker - Pink

  • Connie
    Gravel by Ani DeFranco
    William It Was Really Nothing by The Smiths
    Kissing the Lipless by The Shins
    Get Out of This House by Shawn Colvin
    Special Cases by Massive Attack
  • Aaron
  • All My Fault – Fenix TX
    Scotty Doesn’t Know – Lustra
    My Friends Over You – A New Found Glory
    Your Cheating Heart – Reg Luckhurst
    Die Motherfucker Die – Dope

  • Lisa
    99 Problems by Jay Z
    Untouchable Face by Ani Difranco
    Helena by My Chemical Romance
    R.E.S.P.E.C.T. by Aretha Franklin
    Knights of Cydonia by Muse

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, Eric and Steve...you make my aggression problems look good.

PoweredBy said...

I do what I can.

fritz said...

My, my, you're an angry bunch.

Here's another tune for your arsenal:
http://tinyurl.com/4uzn2r

Poor Stella!

Anonymous said...

Shout out to Lisa for keepin it real in the Belle-Vegas!