Friday, May 9, 2008

Top 5 Friday - Songs Your Are Embarrassed To Say You Listen To

Aaron already has a suggestion for next time. :) - This one was just dirty….what’s next, “5 songs about how your family is dysfunctional and how your two cousins once dated but didn’t know and now the family doesn’t acknowledge that it happened”

Thanks to Benjamin for this week's suggestion. I'm sure you are all sad to hear this, but I will probably not be able to contribute today.

Without further ado, the lists. Jayme has requested a parental advisory note for her list. Apparently, she's a gangsta rapper by night.

  • Jayme
    Toy Soldiers by Martika
    You're Pretty When I'm Drunk by The Bloodhound Gang
    Gimme Dat by Eazy E
    gravel pit by wu tang
    Children's Story by Slick Rick

  • Aaron
    Stay – Lisa Loeb
    Push The Lil Daisies – Ween
    All I Wanna Do – Sheryl Crow
    Dance, Dance – Fallout Boy
    Senorita – Justin Timberlake
    [hang head in shame]

  • Benjamin
    Mmm Bop- Hanson
    Bring Me Edelweiss - Edelweiss
    Boom boom - Paul Lekakis
    Cotton Eye Joe - Rednex
    I Eat Cannibals, Pt. 1 One) / - Total Coelo sts

  • Connie
    Talk Dirty to Me - Poison
    Bye Bye Bye - N'Sync
    Convoy - C W McCall
    Freedom - Wham
    Coming to America -Neil Diamond

  • Steve
    Lump by The Presidents of the United States of America
    Big Bang Baby by Stone Temple Pilots
    I'll Never Let You Go by Third Eye Blind
    Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake
    Chop Suey! by System of a Down

  • Travis
    Stop! – Spice Girls
    Weird – Hanson
    Strokin – Clarence Carter
    Talk Dirty To Me – Poison
    Wake Me Up (Before You Go Go) - WHAM

  • Lisa
    Ditty -- Paperboy
    Total Eclipse Of The Heart -- Bonnie Tyler
    Its My Life -- Bon Jovi
    I hope you dance -- Leanne Womack
    Futuresex/Lovesound -- Justin Timberlake
Okay. So it's way almost Saturday, but for the record it's still Friday. And, also, I'd point out that I just got off an airplane an hour ago. Talk about dedication. Actually, I apologize that you did not get to enjoy these songs on Friday. But, hopefully, it'll be a nice Monday surprise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say next JT concert we have a secret Top 5 Field Trip since most of us are obviously closet Justin lovahs. We can bring Jayme for gangsta security.

-LC

PoweredBy said...

word, yo.