Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Gettin' Hitched

Per Louis' request:

"I know I really haven’t contributed much the past couple weeks, but I really couldn’t get a list of 5 songs together that I thought would fit…. Heavy metal is not really my thing… I would like to make a request for next week’s topic if that’s alright.

As you may have heard, my fiancée and I are getting married next March, and we just hired our DJ…. Well, we’re looking for a good song for our first dance and I was wondering if the group would mind suggesting a few for us to consider."

So.....this week's topic is First Dance Wedding Songs. LAMO!!!

2 comments:

ArcoJedi said...

Yeah, seriously. How lame is it that Louis is just pimping out this list for his own benefit.

J/K. Congratulations on your soon-to-be nuptials. If I can offer one piece of wedding advice... RUN LIKE THE WIND, BULLSEYE!

Unknown said...

HA! I love it. and many congrats, Louis.

But-- I must warn you, I'm going to give you all our sloppy second choices, since I don't want you to steal me and my fiance's first song.

tough love indeed