Friday, June 20, 2008

Top 5 Musical Songs!

  • Jayme
    Pie Jesu - Requiem
    If I Were a Rich Man - Fiddler on the Roof
    Don't Cry for Me Argentina - Evita
    I Still Believe - Miss Siagon
    Love Changes Everything - Aspects of Love
  • Jim
    Bring Him Home - Les Miserables
    Music of the Night - Phantom of the Opera
    Feed Me - Little Shop of Horrors
    Close Every Door - Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
    Pinball Wizard - The Who (from Tommy)
  • Louis
    A Spoonful of Sugar - Mary Poppins
    Do-Re-Me - Mary Poppins
    Breaking Free - High School Musical
    All That Jazz - Chicago
    Roxie - Chicago
  • Lisa
    Cabaret - Cabaret
    Edelweiss - The Sound of Music
    Close Every Door - Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
    Mr. Cellophane - Chicago
    Don't Cry for Me Argentina - Evita

  • Eric
    Midnight Radio - Hedwig and the Angry Inch
    The Origin of Love - Hedwig and the Angry Inch
    Your Song - Moulin Rouge
    Come What May - Moulin Rouge
    Summer Lovin' - Grease

3 comments:

ArcoJedi said...

Well, I guess I'm not the only one who is a fan of Andrew Lloyd Weber. I was not in the drama group in school, but more of a band geek. Still, I went to several of the high school and college musicals and I even played in the tiny orchestra pit in one community theater thing.

In my high school, on the coolness meter:
Drama Geeks > Band Geeks

Anonymous said...

Eric, I might have to hit you for the Summer Lovin mention. Dude! ;) But since I'm here:

Elephant Love Medley - Moulin Rouge!
That's How You Know - Enchanted
On My Own - Les Mis
Last Night of the World - Miss Saigon
Seasons of Love - Rent

PoweredBy said...

hit me if you will. Life can't always be too serious.