Friday, October 3, 2008

Top 5 Feel Good Songs (for Jayme)

  • Aaron
    Feel Good Hit of the Summer - Queens of the Stone Age
    Beer - Reel Big Fish
    Flagpole Sitta - Harvey Danger
    Love Me Dead - Ludo
    Rockin' the Suburbs - Ben Folds

  • James
    I Got You (I Feel Good) - James Brown
    Take On Me - Reel Big Fish
    Feel Good Inc. - Gorillaz
    I Feel Good - Motorama
    Catina Band - John Williams

  • Travis
    Love Today - Mika
    Take Your Mama - Scissor Sisters
    Distant Dreamer - Duffy
    Feel Good Time - Pink
    Dreams - Cranberries

  • Eric
    God's Cop - Happy Mondays
    Crazy Bitch - Buckcherry
    If You Want My Body, and You Think I'm Sexy - Revolting Cocks
    Take Your Clothes Off - Morningwood
    Pimp Juice - Nelly

  • Jayme
    The Story - Brandi Carlile
    Shy - Ani Difranco
    No One - Alicia Keys
    You Picked Me - A Fine Frenzy
    Regret - New Order

No comments: