Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Top 5 Christmas Songs

Enjoy your holiday season with this collection of the top five Christmas songs.

  • Jayme
    Christmas - Death Cab for Cutie
    Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Coldplay
    The Christmas Song - Dave Matthews Band
    Blue Christmas - Sheryl Crow
    Mistletoe - Colbie Caillat

  • Travis
    The Heartache Can Wait - Brandi Carlile
    Please Come Home for Christmas - Bon Jovi
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas - The Drifters
    All I Want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey
    Hippo for Christmas - Shirley Temple

  • Aaron
    Happy Holidays You Bastard - Blink 182
    Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Relient K
    It's Christmas Time Again - Blink 182
    Twelve Days of Christmas - Relient K
    Ex Miss - A New Found Glory

  • Mike
    Jingle Hells Bells - Bob Rivers
    Blue Christmas - Low
    My Name is Christmas Carol - Steve Ewing
    Baby It's Cold Outside - Dean Martin
    Walking Around in Women't Underwear - Bob Rivers

  • Connie
    Santa Baby - Eartha Kitt
    I'm Getting Nuttin' for Christmas - Relient K
    Jesus was a Dreidel Spinner - Jill Sobule
    O Little Town of Bethlehem - Fisher
    Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Judy Garland

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mistletoe is the best song, I agree!

ArcoJedi said...

Gah! This is what I get for taking a week or so off work and not checking my email. I missed knowing there was going to be a new list.

Oh well. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

ArcoJedi said...

Ah well, here's my list anyhow.
12 Days of Christmas - Straight No Chaser

12 Days of Christmas - John Denver & the Muppets :: Actually, anything on their "A Christmas Together" is classic.
Little Drummer Boy - Vienna Boys' Choir
Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer - Elmo & Patsy :: This one was forbidden during my childhood, but my kids and I enjoy it now.
Emmanuel - Amy Grant